Digital Ticketing by anouconcept
Guest Terms of Service
Digital Ticketing by anouconcept is a marketplace for comprehensive guest management services, including event landing page design, email invitations, guest communications, guest RSVPs, reporting, check-in functionality, competition management and account management.
- About these Terms
- You should read these Terms carefully. They apply to your use of our Website.
- In these Terms, “Anou”, “we”, “us” or “our” means Anou Pty Ltd (ACN 080 707 017) and includes its directors, employees and agents, and “you” or “your” means the Guest who accepts these Terms. Additional definitions are set out in clause 17.
- By using or accessing the Website, you indicate your acceptance of these Terms. By accepting these Terms, you agree to the obligations imposed on you under these Terms and, in exchange, we agree to provide you with access to the Website. If you do not agree to these Terms you should immediately cease accessing and using the Website.
- We reserve all rights to alter these Terms at our discretion. Each time you use the Website, it is your responsibility to be aware of our current terms. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to these Terms will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- These Terms, as amended by us from time to time, continue to apply for the duration of your use of the Website and Services or until terminated in accordance with clause 7.
- Overview of Services
- The Marketplace provides an easy and convenient way for Guests to receive email invitations to events and RSVP to an Organiser’s event. We do not supply or sell goods and/or services on, or via, the Website.
- To use the Services, a Guest must register for an account in accordance with clause 4.
- If you register for an account in accordance with clause 4 and your registration is accepted by us, you will have access to the Services and will be able to:
- RSVP to events that you have been invited to by Organisers via the Website;
- view passes to events that you have RSVP’d to via the Website;
- update your account details and password;
- contact Anou support directly; and
- contact Organisers directly to make inquiries and requests.
- Using the Services
- You must ensure that your access to, and use of, the Services is not illegal or otherwise prohibited by laws that apply in your jurisdiction.
- Any information on the Website or otherwise provided to Guests is supplied in good faith but we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. You agree that it is your responsibility to make enquiries as to the accuracy or completeness of any information.
- You are responsible for verifying the identity and authenticity of an Organiser and its goods and/or services when you engage them for the provision of goods and/or services. Despite our use of reasonable endeavours to verify the identity of Organisers on the Marketplace, you acknowledge that, to the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant the reliability, legitimacy, repute, or credibility of any Organiser, nor the capacity, ability or willingness of the Organiser to deliver or transact with you.
- You agree that you have sole responsibility for any activity that occurs on your account. You must keep your account details up to date and your password secure, as you are responsible for any activity on your account (whether undertaken by you or anyone else). You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of or suspect any security breach or unauthorised use of your password or account.
- The Services may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not be current. Any hyperlinks or banners advertising other websites on the Website, or external websites that advertise the Website, are not subject to our control or privacy standards, policies and procedures. We will not be responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with such linked websites and we recommend that you make your own enquiries as to the privacy and other policies of those third parties.
- You must take precautions to ensure that when accessing the Services, you do not expose your telecommunications or computer systems to viruses, malware or other forms of interference that may damage your telecommunications or computer systems. We are not responsible for any such damage to your telecommunications or computer systems which may arise in connection with your access to the Website and use of the Services.
- While using the Website, and any associated Services, you must not:
- misuse any part of the Website by introducing viruses, trojans or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services or the servers and networks that host the Services;
- attempt to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Services or any features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Services or the content of the Website;
- engage in any abusive or derogatory behaviour; or
- advocate, support or practice discrimination based on race, religion, age, national origin, language, gender, sexual orientation or mental or physical handicap.
- We may contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have correct contact details registered with us, that you give us written notice of any changes to your contact details, and that you check your nominated email address regularly for any correspondence.
- We may, at our absolute discretion, terminate, suspend or delete your account or restrict your access to the Services (or any part of the Services) for any reason without notice. This includes for security, technical, maintenance, legal or regulatory reasons or due to any breach of these Terms. If we do this, you may be prevented from accessing your account details or other content contained in your account. We will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
- If you fail to comply with these Terms, we may, in our absolute discretion and without liability:
- immediately, temporarily or permanently withdraw your right to access and use the Services and the Website (including deletion of your account);
- take any other legal action against you; or
- refer or report any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity to relevant law enforcement authorities.
- To access certain parts of the Services, you must register with us by providing us with Registration Data as requested. You may not use one email address to register for multiple accounts.
- We reserve the right to decline your registration request if you do not pass our verification process.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to create an account and use the Services. If you are under the age of 18 years, we may ask you to confirm that you have your parents’ or guardians’ permission and that they have agreed to these Terms on your behalf. Even if we do this, by submitting Registration Data to us, you acknowledge that you have your parents’ or guardians’ permission and that they have agreed to these Terms on your behalf.
- If you are a parent or guardian who has permitted a person under the age of 18 (a “Minor”) to create an account, you agree to:
- exercise supervision over the Minor’s use of our Services and their personal account with us;
- assume all risks associated with the Minor’s use of our Services and their account, including the transmission of content or information to and from third parties via the internet;
- assume any and all liabilities resulting from the Minor’s use of our Services and their account;
- ensure the accuracy and truthfulness of all information submitted to us and the Website by the Minor; and
- provide the necessary consents contained in these Terms on behalf of the Minor.
- We reserve the right to take legal action and seek compensation from a parent or guardian of a Minor for any loss or damage we may suffer as a result of, or in connection with, any transaction entered into on, or via, the Website by that Minor.
- If you provide Registration Data to us, you represent and warrant to us that the Registration Data provided is true, complete, accurate and up to date, and you undertake to maintain the truthfulness, completeness and accuracy of your Registration Data as necessary and/or as required by us.
- If you provide us with Registration Data, you consent to the following:
- we may provide your Registration Data to Organisers for the purposes of providing you with the Services;
- you may receive emails from us regarding details of your registration, orders and/or purchases made through your account, and/or information relating to your access and use of the Services and your account; and
- from time to time, we may email you regarding our Services or third-party products and services which we believe may be of interest to you, such as new products, features, special offers and updated information. The emails may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails, including whether the email was opened and/or what links (if any) were clicked. We may combine that information with other information which we have about you and may use that information to improve your site experience and/or provide customised email communications to you.
- All prices displayed on the Marketplace are subject to change without notice.
- All prices listed on the Marketplace are in Australian Dollars and exclusive of goods and services tax (GST) unless otherwise specified.
- You acknowledge and agree that a listing on the Marketplace for the provision of goods and/or services by an Organiser constitutes mere information and does not form part of any offer to sell those goods and/or services.
- A registered Guest may communicate with Organisers via the Website for the purchase of goods and/or services. For the avoidance of doubt, all purchases and/or payments made pursuant to any agreement which utilises the Services is between you and the Organiser to the exclusion of Anou.
- You are responsible for checking the suitability of services offered by Organisers via the Website with Organisers directly.
- You are responsible for verifying any terms and conditions imposed by the Organiser in relation to the sale of goods and/or services.
- In addition to our rights under clause 3, we may, at our absolute discretion, terminate these Terms or cease to supply you with access to the Website and/or the Services, if:
- it transpires that you have provided false or misleading information on the Website;
- you are found by us to be offensive or abusive to an Organiser or other Guest; or
- you fail to pay any fees or charges payable by you on time or at all.
- If your access to the Website and/or the Services is terminated for any reason, we will be entitled to payment for any outstanding fees or charges properly incurred by us up to the date of termination and any fees or charges incurred during any applicable notice period or otherwise specified in these Terms.
- We will, within a reasonable period of time, investigate any alleged error or issue regarding any of the Services, provided that you notify us in writing within seven (7) days of becoming aware of the error or issue with all necessary information to be able to investigate the error or issue. Notwithstanding, you agree that our liability will be limited in any event to the right to attempt redelivery of the Services to you.
- You agree to use your reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information that you supply us or any Organiser is complete and accurate and notify us (and, if relevant, the Organiser(s)) in writing if there is any change to the information supplied.
- Except as provided in these Terms, no further warranty, condition, undertaking or term, express or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the condition, quality, performance or fitness for purpose of the Services provided in accordance with these Terms is given by us, other than as required by law. All implied warranties are hereby excluded.
- Nothing contained in these Terms excludes, restricts or modifies the application of any condition, warranty or other obligation, the exercise of any right or remedy, or the imposition of any liability under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other national, state or territory legislation where to do so is unlawful.
- To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss, expenses, liabilities, costs or damage caused by viruses, system failures or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, programs, data or other material due to your use of any part of the Website or downloading of any material posted on it or on any website linked to it. We recommend Guests ensure they have up-to-date virus checking software installed.
- To the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for dealing with, and not liable for, any disputes or complaints made by you in relation to goods or services sold, or advertised, via the Website (including any dispute or complaint regarding refunds, payment, goods or services). You should address such complaints directly with the Organiser.
- You agree that we will not be liable for any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary losses, expenses or liabilities, or loss of profits, loss of revenue, economic loss, loss of goodwill, corruption or alteration of data, failure to realise anticipated savings, loss of opportunity, expectation loss or loss of production, arising out of, or in connection with, the provision or use of the Services, the Marketplace, the Website or these Terms.
- You agree that, in any event, our maximum aggregate liability to you under these Terms will be no more than A$100.
- The Guest acknowledges and agrees that the limitations of liability contained in this clause are a fair and reasonable allocation of the commercial risk between the parties.
- This clause 9 survives termination or expiry of these Terms.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that you waive, release, discharge and relinquish any and all claims that you have now or may have against us which are connected with, arise out of, relate to or are incidental to the provision of the Website and your use of the Services.
- You indemnify us, and hold us harmless, from and against any and all claims, loss, damage, taxes, liabilities and/or expenses that may be incurred by us arising out of, or in connection with, your use of the Website, the Services and any breach by you of these Terms.
- You agree and acknowledge that we will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any Organiser due to your actions, and you indemnify us from and against any and all claims by any Organiser in relation to your actions (including content created and posted by you).
- This clause 10 survives termination or expiry of these Terms.
- Intellectual Property
- You acknowledge that all Intellectual Property Rights in any Material is the property of us (or our licensors) and your use and access to any Material does not give you any rights, title or interest in or to the Material. Unless expressly authorised either under these Terms or otherwise by the licensors, you may not reproduce, adapt, modify, display, perform or distribute any Material or any part of any Material.
- You may not modify or copy the layout or appearance of the Services or any computer software or code contained in the Services, nor may you decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to the Services.
- By uploading, posting, transmitting or otherwise making available any material via the Services, Marketplace or Website, you:
- grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use, publish, reproduce and otherwise exploit the material in any form for any purpose and unconditionally waive any moral rights that you might have in respect of the material; and
- represent and warrant that you either own the Intellectual Property Rights in that material or have the necessary permission to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available that material via the Services, Marketplace or Website.
- Unavoidable Events
We will not be liable to you if we are prevented from, or delayed in, providing the Services due to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control (“Unavoidable Events”). Where an Unavoidable Event occurs, we will attempt to recommence provision of the Services as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Dispute resolution
- If you have a complaint about the performance of these Terms or the Services, you will:
- contact the relevant Organiser directly where the complaint relates to a payment to an Organiser; or
- for any other complaints, contact us at [email protected] in the first instance and allow us reasonable time to consider your complaint, determine a possible solution and notify you of the solution.
- This clause 13 survives the expiry or termination of these Terms.
- Linking to the Website
- You may link to the Website, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage, or take advantage of, our reputation. You must not establish a link in a way that suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement by us where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to the Website from any website that is not owned by you (except with the website owner’s express permission).
- The Website must not be framed on any other website.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission under this clause 14 by updating these Terms on the Website.
- Any provision of these Terms that is found to be void or unenforceable will, to the extent that it is void or unenforceable, be severed from these Terms without affecting the enforceability or validity of any other provisions.
- A party’s failure or delay to exercise a power or right does not operate as a waiver of that power or right. The exercise of a power or right does not preclude its future exercise or the exercise of any other power or right.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. The parties unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
- Definitions and interpretation
- In these Terms, the following expressions have the following meanings, unless otherwise stated:
“Guest” means any person using the Services, whether they are a Purchaser or a person who browses, visits or otherwise uses the Website, the Marketplace or the Services.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all present and future intellectual and industrial property rights of whatever nature (whether or not registered or registrable), including, but not limited to, rights in respect of all technical information, know-how, copyright, trade marks, designs, patents, domain names, business names, logos, drawings, trade secrets, the right to have confidential information kept confidential or other proprietary rights, or any rights to registration of such rights.
“Marketplace” means the online portal located on or via the Website through which certain goods and services can be negotiated, bought and sold.
“Material” means any information, content (including, but not limited to, data, source codes, updates, improvements, modifications, new versions or associated documentation relating to the Website or the Services) or images in any form (whether visible or not) stored on or used in conjunction with the Website or the Services.
“Organiser” means any person who lists goods, events and/or services for sale on the Marketplace.
“Purchaser” means any person who purchases goods and/or services listed by an Organiser for sale on the Marketplace.
“Registration Data” means information provided by you to us for the purposes of your registration to access certain sections of the Website including, but not limited to, your name, date of birth, gender and contact details.
“Services” refers to the Marketplace and any associated services we provide pursuant to these Terms.
“Terms” means these Guest Terms of Service and all of the terms of any order placed by you through the Website.
“Website” means the website located at www.digitalticketing.com.au or any other website nominated by us from time to time, and any associated services, software, networks or processes.
- Any reference in these Terms to the singular includes the plural, to any gender includes all genders, to any Act or statute includes any Act or statute which supersedes, replaces or modifies any earlier Act or statute, to persons includes all bodies and associations (including human, corporate and unincorporated), and vice versa. Paragraph headings are for reference and convenience purposes only, and all references to clauses are to clauses in these Terms unless otherwise specified.